Never Grow Up...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I don't have a lot of time to blog. Well, I could have the time, but I choose not to. I do school till about 2:30 or 3:00 and then I head outside to play cops and robbers or freeze tag. At night time, I sit down to watch a movie or write.

I decided this week that I don't want to grow up.

I like being 15. My one friend said that I'm a preschooler at heart. And that's true. I like being able to run around outside, I like being a total goof-ball when I'm with my friends. I don't want it to end. I want to forever stay outside in the summer twilight, trying to savor the last few games of capture the flag between school started. But now it's fall. Fall is a reminiscent, pondering time for me. I still stay outside until night, playing games. And I don't want to grow up. I want to stay young. I want to stay young forever. And never grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)