Never Forget

Saturday, September 10, 2011




                                                                  10 years ago...


                                                          Our country was attacked....




25 Most Powerful Photos
25 Most Powerful Photos

























                                               Thousands of innocent people were made victims...




I've heard people say that 9/11 was our generation's Pearl Harbor. This was--and still is--a powerful event. Americans come together and seem to forget our differences as we remember that morning 10 years ago. I still remember it: I was 5 years old, in Kindergarten. My teacher was watching it on tv--and if I remember correctly, she was crying (we didn't understand why). But I still always get shivers down my spine. When I think about all the horror of the day... I just wanna cry.



     We were devastated. How could that tragedy have happend? I don't know. But I do know one thing.
                                                                We are Americans.
                                                                And we are proud.

25 Most Powerful Photos
We will always be proud.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)