Blessed

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I know I've been blessed. Sometimes, though, I forget and start to take things for granted.

But I know I am incredibly blessed when I hear my baby cousin's laughter. I know I'm blessed when I'm hanging out with my friends.






















I know I'm blessed when I sit down to Christmas dinner and joke around with my cousins and aunts and uncles and everyone else. I know I'm blessed when I walk into church and people say hi to me.



 
I know I'm blessed when I hear someone lost their job and I look at all my wonderful luxuries. Or when I see starving children in Africa and I'm buying an ice-cream cone with colored sprinkles.


And I wonder....How could I ever forget this? And more importantly...How can I make myself remember? I know that I've got to. Somehow.

I'm terribly, wonderfully, insanely, blessed. The LORD has been so good to me. And I need to remember that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)