2nd Blogoversary!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011


Well, today is my 2nd year anniversary of being of blogger!!! Yay!!! I've been trying to decide what to do to celebrate it... Hmmm...

This is what my blog is to me:

                                                                My Blog is an Unedited Version of Myself   

I love blogging. It's a way to write, a way to say my mind....and it's amazing.

Top posts:


Thanks for following me, guys : ) I wish I had something monumental but I don't. Maybe I'll do a tag :)

This is a tag of my favorite movies...I might have to do 2 per catagory. Heehee ; )


                                               Family:
Anne of Green Gables 


The Secrets of Johnathan Sperry




War:
The Blue and the Gray





Fantasy:
Narnia




Romance:
The Princess Bride

Tuck Everlasting
 
(And many more!!!)


Literature:
North and South


Peter Pan



Comedy:
Night at the Musuem


Elf




Sci-Fi:
Star Wars (the whooooole saga)


Animated:
Tangled




Musical:
Lemonade Mouth


South Pacific



Western:
The Magnificent 7

 



TV Show:
Hogan's Heroes

Good Luck Charlie


 
Mystery:
 Rockford Files (TV series)




Roman:
Quo Vadis


Action
Pirates of the Carribean

Indiana Jones

Christmas
It's a Wonderful Life


White Christmas

Muppet Christmas Carol


Thanks for reading me for two straight years. You guys are awesome.

Random Fact about me #1: My texting signature is "Mustang=awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)