Voyage to Eternity: A Novel of the Titanic

12:43 PM

A quick quote from a sad story:

As I stepped off the ship, I was engulfed in a sea of people. They were all searching; many were searching for family that they would never find. No one will ever understand what these 706 survivors are feeling--no one will ever understand what we have gone through. So many lives had been lost... We were all walking in a daze, everything had happened so fast. I just had to rest and think everything over....


Stories from the Titanic always haunt me. I enjoy reading and learning about the tragedy, but it always leaves me... disturbed. Just think of how the story of the Titanic really happened. It's truly a haunting story.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts