Today It Thunder Stormed....

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm sorry that I haven't been on here for a while. And when I do get on, it's not very interesting. Which is strange because my life is a drama  ; D 

Today, I started the tenth grade. Let's see.... I'm doing geometry, forensic science (yes!!!), literature, lunch (that's an awesome subject. heehee), and of course, my precious music. Plus a ton of other things :) Haha, the older you get, the more work you have to do! The only good thing about growing up is that you get to drive ; )

I don't really know what to do with myself. It's the type of week where I just want to relax. I've had a headache off and on since Friday or Saturday--that really puts a damper on things. It's also been humid. Today, it thunder stormed--and it was quite beautiful. Big clouds darkened the afternoon sky... then the wind picked up. Leaves started to swirl past my window. Rain came soon after. It was nice because I was so cozy inside. Of course, my brothers just had to have three other tween guys in the basement. Luckily though, I was safe from their rowdiness in the music room :))

I suppose that's all. There's nothing more to say that I can think of. So, I guess I'll leave you now. See ya : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)