Not Too Much To Say...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just another rainy day. My mind feels like it isn't working properly because I'm always in a sleepy/dreamy mood on days like today. I wrote for about ten or twenty minutes. Then I looked back to see how far I had gotten. Do you realize that I only have 51 pages done? And I've been working on this book since February or March. I guess I need to get more committed. For the most part, though, I'm happy with how my story is coming out. I like to write it on rainy days--why I'm not quite sure. I guess it puts me in the mood. Plus, I think that it must be easier to write when I'm sleepy, because I'm more imaginative when I'm sleepy. Kind of strange, but it's true.

There's not too much to say today. Seriously. I'm too tired to think. And like I said, there's not much news. Nothing too interesting. I just wanna take a nap. But.... to get my brain moving, and so I don't feel guilty about you not being able to read anything new... I'll post a tag :)


It's a music tag! As I love music, I just had to do this! :) It's different than other tags I've done, but still!

Rules:
“List 10 artists you love, in no particular order {before looking at the questions below}.


1. John Williams
2. Ashlyn Sound : )
3. Josh Groban
4. Rascal Flatts
5. Lemonade Mouth (lol)
6. Keith and Krystyn Getty
7. Bing Crosby
8. Frank Sinatra
9. Sarah L. : ))))
10. Uhhhh....I can't think of anyone!

What was the first song you ever heard by 6? In Christ Alone.

What is your favorite song of 8? Frankie has a lot of nice songs. Not really sure. Haha.

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? Well, the music from Star Wars is awesome. Who hasn't got The Empire's Theme stuck in their head. And he wrote the Raiders March. And I think the Schindler's List music. So, a big impact.

What is your favorite lyric of 5s?
Reach for my hand, cause it's held out for you
My shoulders are small, but you can cry on them too. ~ from More Than a Band

How many times have you seen 4 live? None. It would be pretty cool, though!

What is your favorite song of 7? White Christmas, duh! Heehee. Bing Crosby's voice is so smooth.

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad? Yes. Mostly To Where you Are. But it's beautiful and I listen to it over and over again.

What is your favorite song by 9? Well, Sarah is a great violinist--she doesn't write music : ) But I think that every song she plays is amazing!

How did you first get into 2? Well, I started it : ) Heehee, they are pretty good, too. Excuse me, I mean we.

How did you first get into 3? My mom showed me one of his songs. My piano teacher really likes him, too.

What is your favorite song by 4? Bless the Broken Road.....

How many times have you seen 9 live? Well..... a lot, more than I can count. She plays her violin in church frequently.

What is a good memory concerning 10? I have no 10. lol

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? Homesick, That's All.

What is your fave song of 1′s? The love theme from Star Wars II.

How did you become a fan of 10? There is no 10!!!

I tag everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)