Friends...

Friday, August 19, 2011

My friends are awesome. End of story. So, when I saw these...well, I just had to post this!!!




                                   So true ^-^


                                    As is this.



                                    






















This is the truest one of all! And it happens allll the time for me!!! Heehee.






                                   And this one is super true too!





                                                         lol.



             I know most of my friend's addresses. Even if it's only the city :)




                                     lol Isn't this so true?!



        I'm the best friend who eats the lunch :) Heehee I still my friend's food a lot.



                                     Haha. I have good stories with everyone.



That's my tribute to my friends. Aren't we crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)