Earthquake

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well....I just went through an earthquake. I was in the pool with some friends and there was some really wierd looking waves--big ones at that. My mom said she felt like the whole entire house was shaking. It's a 5.9 I guess. The news is all aflutter. And my friends all started to text me--facebook exploded with posts. Wow. It's breaking news. I can't believe this. Wow. This is very strange. People were evacuated from there place of work. Not many people here have ever experienced that. It makes me realize how close to the end times we are--doesn't the Bible say something about earthquakes in the end times? I just can't believe it. This is some of the biggest news in our one-horse town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)