No Words

Monday, July 11, 2011


Summer is about hanging out with friends.......



And red roses....



And portraits.... 




And photo editing....


And hazy landscapes through car windows.....




And fireworks and picnics on the 4th........





                                              And band rehearsals and flowers covered with rain




                                                          And lakes and babies and cards...

 


                                                               And volleyball and baseball...



                                                                  And the Bible and music...



                                                            And Mustangs and writing... 



                                                             Summer is about beauty.....
















 






















                                                                         And I'm all for that.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, Emily! You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many pictures! seargent shultz makes me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he does me, too. When my printer gets new ink I want to print out a big poster of him! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)