Words Cannot Desribe

8:19 PM

It's a beautiful day in Meadows. The type of day that puts me in the dreamiest of dreamy moods. The sky is a soft blue with white fluffy clouds just hanging in the air. The sun is falling beautifully on the woods; our pool looks like a peaceful lake. I'm feeling whimsical. It's safe to say that my head is in the clouds tonight.



















I've had my mind on my Rebel Series (working title). I keep seeing scenes so vividly. And the love theme from Star Wars: Episode II is stuck in my head. It's a beautiful, haunting, piece of music. I was so happy when I was able to make my own small arrangement of it on the piano : )






I wish I wasn't in this dreamy mood. It's bittersweet. A wonderful feeling; but also very dangerous. I wish that summer could last forever. Everything seem perfect in the summer. The older I get, the more I love summer and dislike winter. True, there are some great things about winter--but summer is so much more amazing and wonderful. So mysterious, so romantic. So...beautiful.

















Writing this post is pointless; I cannot capture what I feel with words, no matter how hard I try. Many better writers than myself have tried and failed. So why should I hope to? I cannot capture the night with my camera. There are just some things that we cannot hold on to. And those are the things that make life beautiful.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts