Heroes Part 2: Do-Right Heroes

Monday, June 6, 2011

Okay, so the second part to my heroes post is here today (you can find part one here)!
I told you about dark heroes. But what about always-do-right heroes? Well, as I said, I have a hard time liking heroes who are perfect. But you can do the thing without being perfect--that's a no brainer. No one on earth is perfect--but we do the right things sometimes. So maybe do-right heroes are the only heroes. I don't know.


Obi-Wan Kenobi. I don't know a person who doesn't think he is absolutely awesome. Anakin Skywalker said that Obi-Wan was as wise as Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu. But besides being super cool, Obi-Wan (or Ben Kenobi) always did the right thing.








True, he did have a defiant spirit once and a while. He didn't want to kill Anakin when he found out that Anakin turned to the dark side. But that makes him all the more lovable to me. That means he's human. I'd say that Obi-Wan is probably the perfect hero. Cuz he's just awesome : )
                                                         
                                                             
                                                                      What's your type of hero?





3 comments:

  1. i love obi-wan too! hes my most favorite person in star wars. Although anakin is the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  2. even tho i think anakin is cuter then obi, i still like obi- wan. Obi is more stable and mature and gets less carried away than anakin does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how mature Obi-Wan is, too. He's just a good guy but he isn't the type that is so...good...that he rubs it in and it gets on your nerves. He actually does a few things like being defiant. I like that he isn't perfect. And yes, Anakin is the cutest ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)