Ashlyn Sound Pictures

7:33 PM

Well fellow bloggers, I went to an amusement park with my family and had a great time. I have pictures, but there are just too many to share! Anyway, I think I promised some pictures of the band (?). Since I am a girl of my word, I guess I have to post them on here : )


           That's us. Just us. Not much, but it's our trio. (From left to right: Morgan, Bethanie, and me)







Take note that while we were planning on looking like we were having fun, this was sincere laughing. We had so many funny things happen during our photo shoot that we couldn't help but laugh! And poor Morgan--her head is just coming out of no where!




You may think this is strange. But we thought that it would be cool. My little sister's foot is in the left-hand corner : ))
























Bethanie decided to dance :))






















And that's the end of our pictures. Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great pics, Emily! And a great looking band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Mark actually took the pictures for us. Maybe we should hire him as official photographer...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts