Tag, Tag, Tag

4:04 PM

Do you have an email address?
Nope. I text.

How many followers do you have? 
11.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone with?
Let's see. I called my dad but I got his voicemail, so I guess that doesn't count. Before him? I have no idea. My pappy?

Are you happy right now?
Yes. Not extremely happy, but I feel content.

 
What book are you reading now?
Pride and Prejudice--it's pretty good. Woo-hoo Mr. Darcy! : )

What is the most advanced book you've read?
That depends on what you consider advanced.

Do you like your blog?
Yes. I'll probably get tired of it in a few weeks. Hehe.

How long have you been on blogger for?
Two years.

Is your profile name your real name?
Nope. My real name is Bobbie. Just kiddin'. My name is Emily.

What is your favorite movie? (Choose ONE and ONLY one)
Okay, this is really hard : (   Um.....uh...At this current point in time, I think that it might possibly be Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Have you seen the new Star Trek?
I've never even seen the old one (wasn't it a TV series?)

Who is your favorite fictional character? (Yes, you may say more than one for this :))
Emily of New Moon!!! Teddy Kent! Betsy Ray, Joe Willard....Mr. Darcy is pretty cool : ) And there are so much more that I can't think of right now.
 
 
 
 
Ok I tag
 
Anyone who plays an instrument
Anyone who loves historical fiction
Anyone who has ever driven a car

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts