So Cool!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So today is my birthday... And it has been really great so far. When I woke up, my mom and dad said happy birthday and then--they said that I was getting a texting package! Yay!! So, I grabbed my cell phone and sent one of my best friends, Sarah, a happy birthday text--we share a birthday. I'm only a few hours older. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the day. I have a piano lesson (which I always enjoy) and then a yummy birthday dinner of Kentucky Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, cole slaw, and sweet tea (really northerners don't know how to make sweet tea). After dinner, my grandparents are coming over for chocolate cake and ice cream. Plus, my little sister has been practicing happy birthday for a long time, and she played it for me. Then my brother played the theme song of one of the TV shows we watch as a joke (long story). It's been a really great day--even the rain.

To be totally random, I want to let you know that I watched the movie Tangled the other night, and I must say, for an animated movie, it was quite good. One of my favorite movies. The main guy character Flynn is super funny; and Rapunzel reminded me of myself a little bit.

That's all for now. How's your day going?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emily!! :-) I really hope you had a great day! So you can text now? Very cool! You can text me sometime if you would like!

    I thought tangled was pretty good as well! The frying pan was great. lol

    So I went on a walk in the woods yesterday, and I saw a flash from youre back porch? Did you take a picture of me, or was that in the house? Just wondering. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone was taking b-day pics of me--I went flash-blind for a while. haha.

    Sure, I'll text you sometime. I think I have your number.

    I loved the frying pan, too. I gotta get one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha

    I am still waiting for that text Emily. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)