Selah

5:32 PM

Selah means to stop and meditate. I've been doing that a lot. I guess I have to.  Just when I thought that I had gotten past the roadblock in my story, I come to an intersection--and I don't know which way to turn. I think I'm getting a headache...

I try to think about what it would be like to live through the Civil War. How would I feel if I was fighting against my cousins? I'd probably be dying inside. Old friendships would be torn apart. I would have to choose sides--you just can't go through something as big as a war and not take sides. Can you? This is something I need to sit down and ponder. I need to get completely focused. I need to eat, breathe, and dream my book. I have to imagine that I am my characters, imagine that a war is raging outside my window.


That's all for now. It's time for supper. Thanks for listening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts