Tell You About Myself

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This is a tag; a wondeful tag. I hope you enjoy getting to know me better.


How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
Outgoing. I've heard my mom tell me that.

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?
Oh, man...Ryan Howard? Cliff Lee (baseball players). Maybe Josh Groban, or Rascal Flatts. I'm not a fanatic, though. Oh, maybe the Pirates of the Carribean Cast : )

Who is your favorite blogger? Why?
Um, that's hard to say. I'll skip that.
What is your comfort food/drink?
 Hot chocolate comforts me (I love chocolate).

Be brave – tell us something very random and weird about yourself.
Okay. Oh man, I can't think of anything (although, I am very random, and sometimes weird).

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?
Publish a book!!!

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres?
I like a mix of everything. Drama, action, romance, with a little comedy (because people like to laugh).

Books: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Romance, Biographies, True Stories, Self-Help, Devotional/Study?
I like fiction (historical fiction is wonderful, too!), and it's always nice if they have a little bit of innocent romance in them, because it makes them more real.

What are your favorite types of reading material?
I like fiction. Historical fiction is awesome, too! And yes, I like a little bit of innocent romance, because it makes the story sweet and real. (Just realized that I practically quoted the above quesetion--hehe)
Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?
Crooners like Bing Crosby, and Frank Sinatra, oldies (some of the Beatle's song), and yes, some country, like Rascal Flatts. Josh Groban is a pop/crooner (and some what like the opera)--amazing voice!!

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money?
Probably give some to my mom and dad, I'd give some to the church, and then I would buy a car! Any money left over would be spent on a piano (like a Steinway!) or a Stratavarious (spelling?) for my friend Sarah. And maybe an awesome guitar for Morgan. Anything else for my other aspiring friends, I'll try to get them. Then I'd go broke. Haha.

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul).
I bite my nails. It's true. And it's immature, I know. I also procrastinate sometimes.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?
This is hard. I don't know if I could leave Meadows, although quite a few others places are cool. And I'd love to see Italy and Hawaii. But if I could live anywhere at all...there is this certain spot on the mountain that overlooks the valley, and I would love to live there one day; it's so breath taking.

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat?
Nope. I used to be able to put my leg behind my head. Some people say I have ESP (I could give you a few examples). Other than that, I don't have any strange talents that I know of.

What’s something you consider yourself to be good at? (Don’t worry, it’s not bragging, it’s acknowledging a God given gift).
Whether it's bragging or not, I'm stil a little hesitant of this. But people say I'm a good writer. And that I play the piano like my mom (and that is a real compliment).

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of?
Cookies!!! And woodsmoke!! And wet road. And freshly cut grass. And a car being washed. And fields being plowed and fertilized. And.... country smells like that. I can't pick. I give up.

When you leave a social gathering, do you wish: You would have talked more or You would have talked less?
A little of both. Mostly talked less.

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in?
Staples, Borders, music stores, JC Penny, Macy's. Maybe Target.

What is your greatest fear?
Other than writer's block? Something happening to the people I love.

What is your greatest accomplishment?
I am almost done with two songs that I have written. That makes me very happy :)

What are your favorite animals?
Dogs!! My favorite dog is a German Shepherd. After dogs, I like cats. Although, sometimes cats get conceited.

Are you a hopeless romantic?
Yes. So much.

What movie or book character can you most relate to?
Emily of New Moon, definitely. I am also a lot like Betsy Ray in Betsy-Tacy but Emily of New Moon is me (even our names are the same). We are so much alike it's not even funny--just cool, very cool. I'll be reading the book, and then think, "Am I reading about myself or what?"
That was qutie fun--very enjoyable. I now tag...everybody. Isn't that just like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)