Rebel Yell....

9:15 PM

There are many people who walk in and out of your life. Some people walk through unnoticed, but what they did remains. Then, there are those who tape their picture on your heart, and they stay there forever. If for some reason the picture would fall off your heart, there is still some stick--that gooey residue--left on your heart.


I just thought that I would share that thought with you. Because it's so true. And for me, it's not only of real people. Characters leave long-lasting marks on me--two in particular--and books. Speaking of books, once again I am stuck between Rebel Yell and My Meadows Series. I think I am going to work on Rebel Yell, tonight, though. I am working on a theme song for it, right now. And so far, I'm happy with it. I've only got the first verse and the chorus (and that's only the lyrics). I hope to have more lyrics, soon.  I am so excited about this book. I have practically planned out each and every one of the character's lives. I'll tell you a little about it.

Tension between the North and South is tearing a family apart. The Hatton's from Gettysburg, and their cousins, the Campbells from Georgia, are on opposite sides of the war. A once close knit family, they are now bitter enemies. But one of them has a secret. And one someone has the power to either kill or save them. When the secret leaks out, will that person save their friend (or cousin), or let them suffer?



The above picture is the cover idea I made up when I was bored the other day. It's not much, but like I said, I was bored. The real cover will probably have a picture on it. It will look pretty nice. But I didn't have much to work with.

Well, I better get off; my dad wants on. Y'all have a good night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts