I've Found It!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I want to thank you all for your input on which of my stories you liked. It was narrowed down to Rebel Yell and the My Meadows series. I know that I will write both of the stories sometime in my life. But which do I start now? I was thinking of My Meadows. But now... Rebel Yell has been on my mind, and I cannot get it out of my head. So, that's what I've been working on, since last night. I even designed a cover for it (just for fun). I came up with the plot when I was eleven or twelve. And it's still forming. There are both sad parts and happy parts. I'm very pleased with how the plot it coming. Now all I have to do is start the story.

There is not much else to report, other than that I am almost done with my song, I'll Forget You, and I just started a new one. I'm also trying to write a theme song for Rebel Yell.  It's a very bleak, rainy day, and it's good for writing sad things. Rainy days are good for pondering, I think.

That's all for now. My family is watching Hogan's Heroes. And I am going to join them. Because Hogan's Heroes is the best TV show ever. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)