Before I Die...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I got the idea from another blog of listing three things I want to do before I die (it's a series). I sounded fun, and it will help you get to know me. So, here goes.





1. Get a book published. I really love to dream about this--it would be completely breathtaking.



2. Learn to play guitar. The guitar is one of my favorite instruments (the other two are piano and violin).



3. Lead one of my unsaved family members or friends to Christ.




I challenge you to do the same thing. Every Saturday, write 3 things that you want to do before you die--or something you want to do again before you die. Comment if you plan on doing it, so I can read it!

1 comment:

  1. I will do it - it's about time I write on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)