Thank You For the Music

Monday, February 28, 2011

So, I have a new idea for a song. In a way, that kind of scares me, because I still have spruced up Ghosts of the Past, and I haven't wrote down the music to my latest song, I'll Forget You, yet. Other than that, I'm excited about all the new ideas for songs that I have in my head. I have been trying to get used to singing in higher registers, and any chance I get, I'm at the piano. At night time, when my family watches a movie, I sit with a open notebook on my lap, and a pen behing my ear. Everywhere I go, I carry a little notebook with me, in case I get sudden inspiration. It's filling up fast, though, so I think I'm going to need a new one. I am very excited, though, about my journey as a songwriter and I can't wait to see where it will lead me.

Next to writing, songwriting is one of my biggest dreams. Piano playing, singing, and songwriting...it's so fun! And really, where would I be without music? I listen to it, play, and write it every single day. Just like that old song from Abba says, "Thank You For the Music!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)