Strangely, a Short Post

5:31 PM

I looked out my window today, and saw a world of white. To say the least, I was disappointed. Six inches of snow was outside and I was not happy. I cannot wait until summer. Really.

Other than that, my week is going pretty good. I think I might have a tune for my one song, and I'm having a nice time of just relaxing. Yesterday, I watched the Daytona 500--and I rejoiced when rookie Trevor Baynes won. Why? Because it was really cool to see a rookie win! And Carl Edwards came in 2nd!!! I was pretty happy.

I guess that this will be a short post, because there isn't much to say. It's only Monday, and so far, it's been very uneventful (which may be a good thing). I suppose that tonight, I'll just sit back, and write while we (my family) watches Hogan's Heroes. I might also pray that we'll have 80 degree weather and all the snow will melt.  So have a good rest of the week--I'm going to try to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts