Getting to Know You

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I got this e-mail, and thought that I'd post my answer on here, so you guys can get to know me.

Enjoy!


Welcome to the new 2011 edition of getting to
know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try
not to be lame and spoil the fun.  Change all the answers so that they apply
to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person
who sent it to you.  Some of you may get this several times; that means you
have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you
can delete and change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What color are your socks right now? Gray                               
2. What are you listening to right now?  The little heater beside me
3. What was the last thing you ate?  Chocolate graham crackers and milk (for dessert)
4. Can you drive a stick shift? I don't know
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hmm..Mee-Mee?
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?  Yes! (It's Aunt Kim)
7. How old are you today? 14 and a half
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  Baseball : )
9. What is your favorite drink?  Man, this is hard. I like coke. Although I like chocolate milk, too. Dr. Pepper is good. So is Pepsi. Can I skip this one?
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
11. Favorite food? I'm going to have to skip this one too. It's a tie between chocolate and... a bunch of other stuff.
12. What is the last movie you watched? Hogan's Heroes (which is actually a TV show--but it's awesome just the same)
13. Favorite day of the year?  the first day of summer
14. How do you vent? I write it out--or pound it out on the piano.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Samantha, my American girl doll. Next to her was Mandy--my Barney banjo was well loved, too. Along with Scooter Sam.
16. What is your favorite season? Summer!
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes, please.
19. Who is the most likely to respond? Morgan
20. Who is least likely to respond? Aunt Kim, because she's the one who sent it to me.
21. Living situation? Mom, dad, brother, sister...and my piano : )
22. When was the last time you cried? I'm not sure--probably sometime last week (I was writing somethin' sad, I bet)
23 What is on the floor of your closet right now? My sister's stuff
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest friendship that you are sending this to? I've known Morgan practically my whole life.
25. What did you do last night? Ate supper, watched Hogan's Heroes, and wrote (I played the piano, too)
26. What are you most afraid of? Other than writer's block?  Something happening to those I love.
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? Cheese!! ("It's good on everything" my pappy says)
28. Favorite dog breed? German Shepherd--definitely
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. How many states have you lived in?   2--the one I'm in right now, and my crazy state of mind.
31. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (they're a girls best friend)
32. What is your favorite flower? Wild red roses.
33. favorite dessert – Pretty much anything chocolate. Like, chocolate cheescake, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake with peanut butter icing...Yeah, I'll stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)