The Right One?....

3:41 PM

Today is a cold day. One of those days that you sit around and dream of summer. But summer won't be around for a long time. And that makes me sad. I like warm days, days of running through soft grass barefoot. And I can't do that right now.  But enough of that.

I think that I might have found the right story. I'm not sure though, so I'm thinking out the plot. It's fiction--just plain fiction. It's a story of what could happen in ten or twenty years. And, of course, it's an adventure. Right now, I'm thinking of calling it Rebel. But it might have another name in a week or two. It's about a band of "rebels"--and there are four important characters in it.

I've got to get off now. My little sis want's on. It seems like I always have to finish a post because of someone wanting on. I think I'm going to ask for a netbook for my birthday....Hehe. Have a good day, blogger buddies!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Emily, I just want to let you know that I really like your music on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts