Purpose

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I decided to come up with one word for 2011. I searched for words, looked through books...nothing. But then, I looked through my synonym finder. And found the word purpose. Suddenly, I knew my word for 2011. I picked purpose because, I have a purpose. And it's to glorify my Father in Heaven. Not Emily Paige. I have a purpose here--and I need to remember that.

Yesterday was great. All the school kids got off because the roads were bad. So, I went outside with my neighbors. First, we went sledding. But...we got tired out pretty soon (there's a really big hill were we sled). We ended up having a snowball fight. That got kind of rough, though. So I taught everyone how to play spoke tag. And that was pretty fun. Everyone took their coat's off, we were getting so hot. After that, everyone dispersed. I went inside for lunch, and made cookies. But, my brother had Dylann over and they made a dent in the once big pile of cookies--I guess that's what happen when you have a tween brother, with tween friends. Life is fun, though.

I suppose I better get off. My brother wants on. But I want to write down some things about 2011 first. Here they are:

One word: Purpose
Motto: Do Hard Things
Theme Verse: Romans 8:28-- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Theme Song: It Is Well With My Soul
Goal: Go get halfway through writing a book.

I'm feelin' pretty good about 2011. It's shaping out to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)