Just Hangin' On

5:39 PM

What to do, what to do...there are so many choices, and I don't know which one to choose. Sometimes, I just feel like screaming. I guess I just need to sit down and think.

Remember me? I'm the girl who was a little confused about writing. Well, I still am. I'm not sure whether or not I should write My Meadows. Part of me says, No one is going to be interested in My Meadows. Even when you come up with a  better name, it's going to be no good. But there's something in me that wants me to write it. Should I work on My Meadows, or move on to something else? Could I get some input? Please?

I am so tired. I might get off and write. Or think. Maybe sleep. Haha. So I'll say goodbye. I might not be on here again, though. Why? Because on Friday, our youth group is playing broom hockey. See, the answer was simple : ) Yeah, I'll probably be walking around on crutches. But you'll help me get up and down stairs, right? See y'all later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts