The Importance of Friends

11:51 AM

In Sunday school, we're learning about friends. How to be a good friend, how to choose friends...stuff like that. And as I sat in Sunday school, next to my friends, I thought, I'm really blessed. I've got friends who will pray for me if I ask them to. I've got friends who love me. And I've got friends that I can talk to when I'm going through a hard time. Seriously, I've got the best friends that anyone could ask for. I know that lots of people say that, but with me, it's the truth. My friends are really lovable people. And they're just awesome. When I walk in to Youth Group, I've got people to sit next to. I've got someone to talk to. And I wonder... Am I as good a friend as my friends are? I want to be to my friends, what they are to me. Does that make sense? I love all of my friends dearly, and would give almost anything to them in a heartbeat. Do they know that? I want them to know that if there's anything they need, or if they're in trouble, to let me know; I'll do whatever I can to help them. 'Cuz I really love my friends, and they are so important to me. And I bet, as we learn about friendships on Sunday mornings, that I'll realize the importance of my friends even more. So, here's to all my great, awesome, amazing friends. You guys are the best.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hi emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I'm as good a friend to you as you r 2 me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can an aunt be a friend?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts