Tag!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Here's one of those beloved tags that I love! (Was that redundant? I think it was. Oh well.)


1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

 
A desert island. I love the sounds of the ocean, the smell of the ocean, and the way it looks.  It's really good for writing.

2. What is your favorite music CD right now?

Bing Crosby Christmas CD! He's got to be the best singer in the world! (And after him--well, Josh Groban and Frank Sinatra are in a tie)

3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?
Well, I love wildflowers, but my favorite flowers are red roses. How about a bouquet of red roses, with a few wildflowers scattered through it.
4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?
Haha. I'm obsessed with them. I've got so many notebooks that I can't count them. And it still isn't enough. I ask for notebooks all the time. You should see me when I walk into Staples, or the office supply aisle in stores. But what can you say? I'm a writer!
5. What is your biggest goal this winter?

To finish my mystery. But that probably won't happen. It was also my goal this summer. I'm really going to try, though. Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today, right?


6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?
Make it curly! Oh, I do wish I was born with curly hair!

7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?

I haven't read them, or seen the movies. But I don't think that it's good to read them because magic is bad. Kids who read the Harry Potter books have tried to do the spells. That's creepy.  There are plenty of other reasons, too. But really, it all adds up to this reason: I don't think that God wants us to read them. And I really don't want to fill my mind with the sorcery that Harry Potter is filled with. That's why.


8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?
I don't know. Because it's soft?


9. Would you be up to singing a solo in front of a thousand people?
                     I don't know. The thought of it right now seems really awesome. It always has and always will. But once I see get up on stage...well, I guess I'll never know.


10. What colors look best on you?

I don't know. Black, dark purple, grey--dark colors, as you can see. What you do think? Let me know!


11. If you had a different name, what would it be?

Hmmm, that's a hard one. I don't think that I would change my name, because I like the name Emily. But I like the name Kate a lot, and I suppose if I changed my name that I would change it to Kate. I my mom and dad had named me something else, though... I'm not sure what that would be. My mom had wanted to name me Jessica before she named my Emily. And before they decided on Emily Paige, I was almost Emily Michelle. But I'm Emily Paige. I once wanted to be called Jenny...But I like my name now.


12. Do you like...boots or sneakers? Sneakers, definitely. My favorite outfit is sneakers, t-shirt, and jeans.
flats or heels? Flats. I hate high heels. The only good thing about them is that they make me taller.
books or movies? Books.
purple or pink? pink.
long hair or short hair? Long hair for girls, short hair for guys.
a best friend or a group of friends? This one is hard. I love being with my best friend, but being with a group of friends is awesome, too. I'll skip this one.
ice cream or cake? Both!
plaid or polka dots? Plaid! Anyone who knows me knows that I am a plaid lover! I love plaid! Is that the Irish in me? : )


I tag anyone who

Watches football
Likes the color blue
Plays the piano
Ice skates

5 comments:

  1. It has been so long since I have been on here Emily! I am so sorry! I will have to catch up! By the way, you didn't tag me in this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and even though I don't like snow, the snowflakes on here are pretty cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's good you're on. I've missed you. Ah man, I wanted to tag you. Well, I'll get you next time! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)