25 Blessings of Christmas: #7 and #8

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My 7th blessing is something that I love all year round, but I love it even more at Christmas (for some unknown reason).
                                                                    Notebooks!

Of course, notebooks are a big part of my life. I'm always writing in them, and I love them sooo much that it's unbelievable. You might be able to call it an obsession. But around Christmas time, I seem to write even more. I have no idea why.                                                                                                                            


Blessing number 8: Christmas cookies. I love to to make them. Eating them is fun, too. But really the best part of Christmas cookies are the red hots that I cover them in. You might that red hots are another obsession of mine. Their so...well, red and hot. I love them! I love to cover all the cookies I make in red hots.                                                                                                                                                     



Blessing # 9 is Christmas lights. I know that I complain about them, but really the lights are perfect. They are a pain to put up, though. It must be hilarious to watch me put them up. Haha, I can't reach anything, so I'm out on the front porch standing on a ladder, on my tip toes. But seriously (random thought of the day--my      mom must think that I say "seriously" a lot because she's always saying "seriously" when it's not needed),     Christmas lights are beautiful, and I love to look at them.                                                                            


That ends my 25 blessings of Christmas right now. I have to go. But before I do I must share with you all how excited I am about The Voyage of the Dawn Treader that comes out tomorrow. I'm probably going to see it next Saturday. Yay!                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)