My Heart Will Go On

4:11 PM

One song I love is My Heart Will Go On. I've never seen the movie that it comes from (Titanic), but I've heard this song before and it is one of my favorites. It's a tearjerker, in a way. I really love it. So when I was putting music on my blog, I knew that I had to put this song on. And wouldn't you know it, the song was on there, with parts from Peter Pan (one of my favorite movies) with it. So why don't you scroll down to my music player and watch My Heart Will Go On with Peter Pan and Wendy Darling? Maybe you'll fall in love with the song like I did. If you've seen the movie Peter Pan, then you'll appreciate it more. Now go and enjoy this beautiful song.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts