Feels Like Today

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here's a tag. I haven't down one in a while, and it's going to be fun to do one again. It's an ipod tag (although I have an MP3 player). I'll explain how to do it at the end.



IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY:
I'm Gonna Shout


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The Blue Danube (okay I did not get that at all--does it mean I'm German? 'Cause I am.)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Can I Have This Dance (getting someone to dance with me? I don't think so.)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Have you ever been in love? (That's not my motto, believe me)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Carol Ann (???)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Life is a Highway (not a bad answer--I do think this a lot)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Down on my Knees (no one ever gets this one right, I'm sure)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Jingle Bells (meaning I think that my best friend is a ding-dong? I don't think so.)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Wonderful Grace of Jesus (True. Very good answer. I'm so glad that the "wonderful grace of Jesus reaches me"! My MP3 player is pretty smart, huh?)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Ave Maria

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE?Diary (Beautiful song. But sad. Go and listen to it on my blog music player.)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? A Night to Remember (yes, I'm sure they do. I used to get pretty hyper at bedtime. Now that I'm older, I just get tired. ha ha. Sometimes.)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Oklahoma (That would be a negative.)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Because You Loved Me ( Aw, that would be so sweet if people played that song at my funeral.)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS? Beauty and the Beast (No. I don't get this one, but no.)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? I'm Movin' On (Cool answer. And I guess true, in some ways. But what am I movin' on with? That's the question.)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? The Offering

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Sweet Sweet Smile

HOW WILL YOU DIE?Fast Cars and Freedom (Let's see, I'll get too much freedom with my car, speed, go out of control, get arrested and then sentenced to death. Hey, not true! I'm going to be an awesome driver!)

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Can't Buy Me Love (Not bad.)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Why Wait

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? That's the Way it Is

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Lost Without Your Love (Very cryptic. It's a riddle--just kidding!)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?Be True to Your School (First of all, my school is awesome. Now the other students...they scare me a little...I'm joking!)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?Freedom (Yep.)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Carol of the Bells (I've already put Christmas music on my MP3player. I love Carol of the Bells)

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM?All By Myself (I do say this sometimes. Like when I'm home alone. Or in a store alone. It doesn't help the situation. Much. At all. Although it does give it some flavor. I like saying it. Yes, I'll admit it: I like to romanticize (spelling?) everything.)

WHERE IS PARADISE?
All the Way (all the way where?)

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY?

The First Noel (no, I didn't. I think it was "food!" Just joking. I probably just started talking like some genius Einstein baby.)

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT?
Kokomo (It's a cool name, I must admit.)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE?
It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (I like looking at the sky at night. So much so that it hurts to go to bed.)

WHAT MAKES YOU GAG? I Think We're Alone Now

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT? I'm Alive (Yeah, I've been alive my whole life. I've had some practice.)


IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT? What Hurts the Most (I love that song! It would be a good book title)

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST?Redeemed

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE?
I Saw Three Ships (Another Christmas song--not a very good superhero name.)

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER?
 Fun, Fun, Fun (That's a red-herring)

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?
Top of the World (Nice.)

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE?
Yesterday Once More (Yesterday wasn't that bad. Maybe rough and stressful, but not horrible.)

WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE?
Angels (Actually, it's my family--and they're not angels. But they're pretty close.)

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME?
Walk Away (It sounds Indian, doesn't it?)


WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Feels Like Today



This was fun! All you have to do is turn your MP3 or ipod on shuffle, and let it answer the questions. Let's see, I tag

Everyone who has graduated
Everyone who has been a freshmen (in high school)
Anyone who is wearing a blue shirt

Enjoy!

Oh, and P.S. If you don't have a music player, just get out some CD cases and go through those titles. If you don't have any CD's, then just pick songs to write down--although that takes all the funniness out of it. Plus, make sure you read the 25 blessings of Christmas, which is below this post.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to do this but right now I am juggling two computers and a dog on my lap! I'm taking my pictures off my old laptop and putting them on my new one and of course, Janey just HAS to be here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)