Songs and Books

3:42 PM

I've been busy writing, writing, writing! And I'm extremely happy. School is going well, my writing is going well, and--I don't know--everything is seeming so wonderful! My songs are coming along nicely (I'm working on some new ones) and I'm even trying to work out some music videos (Morgan, maybe we can get together this weekend and talk).

I'm just going to write a sentence to say Happy Birthday Aunt Kim! I love you!


Camping is just one week away! Can you believe it? I'll be gone for four days--with my awesome family. We'll eat great food, and get really competitive in games like dutch blitz. Oh, I love my life--it's not as bad as it seems to me at times.

I must go now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to work on songwriting, myself. Bye!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for the birthday wishes, Emily! I had a great birthday because I spent it with you and my wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts