Camping! Here I Come!

6:15 PM

Tomorrow we leave for camping. I'm excited. I'm hoping that maybe we'll be able to play volleyball while we're there. I need to practice some things. Like hitting the ball.

Tonight I used the push mower to mow the grass. I. Am. Exhausted. I never knew how much strength you needed to use a push mower. Until I used one this summer. Now, I'm really getting used to the fact. It must be funny to watch me. I know I laugh at myself and I can't even see me.

To get back to camping, I'm so excited about being able to play some fast-paced Dutch Blitz.
Oh, yeah! This is what I'm talkin' about. This game is just pure awesomeness. I've also been introduced to Phase 10--that's pretty fun, too. Other games I enjoy playing consist of: Apples to Apples, Mad Gab, Twister (we don't play that when we're camping, though), Uno, Old Maid (for Annie) and Catch Phrase (we played that on the way to and at the Wilds. Very fun).

I shall go now. I'm going to join the rest of the gang outside (the gang consists of Buddy, Smoochie-Annie's nickname--and Dylann and Derek). Something's wrong with the words. Must go. Bye!

(P.S. the colors of the leaves when we go camping are beautiful--the mountains are just gorgeous. I'll get pics. Bye!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I read your character sketch, and.............IT'S AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah. You're be-awesome, too :) Ready for Friday? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts