Christmas!

5:20 PM

Christmas is in 80 days! (I counted) I'm so excited for Christmas and I don't know why. I listened to Christmas music, too--I just had to. One of my favorite Christmas songs is O Holy Night. I just love it. The tune is pretty, the words are true--Christmas songs are awesome, don't you think?

Tomorrow is my half birthday! I will officially be 14 1/2. That's pretty cool. Maybe I bake myself a cake...

It seems like every Monday this month has been rainy. It seems to be rainy Mondays that I get my three o'clock in the morning feeling. But I didn't get one today. In fact, I feel pretty good today; like I could conquer the world. And I have to, if I'm ever going to get my mom and I Bosendorffer (spelling?) pianos, Sarah a Stradivarius(once again, spelling?), and my dad and brother awesome Fords (we're Fords fans here). I wonder what my sister would like? Maybe a remastered addition of Mario Kart? I don't ever expect to be another Shakespeare (although that would be pretty cool!)--but I want to be the best I can be. Let me dream, people.

That concludes my post except to say that the quintet I'm in is singing tomorrow night. Maybe I'll be able to put this performance on my blog for you. Well, I have to go. I have to eat my supper so I can make cookies (yum!)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey - nobody told me you were singing last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I thought you knew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts