Thanks

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This post is for all my family and friends (they're kind of like the same thing). Today, I started to think about how blessed I am to have such wonderful family and friends that love me. I can't understand what I did to deserve you. God has truly blessed me. You guys mean the world to me; when I'm wrong, you gently correct me; when I'm right, you praise me; you encourage me, and make me feel like I can conquer the world. I love the song "You Raise Me Up"--it captures how I feel about you; I guess that's one of the reasons I love it--and also put it on my blog. Thanks.

-Emily

5 comments:

  1. that's sooo sweet! just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "you raise me up" too! i have a question, how do you personalize your blog? like, forexample, dreamed up by emily at blah blah blah.
    i think it's sweet how you think of yur friends as family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah. I'll show you how sometime--it's kind of confusing to explain in words. And how could I not think the world of my family and friends--they're so amazing. Pure Awesomeness! (my favorite saying)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well your family is super blessed to have you, Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)