High School

6:01 PM

Today was my first official day of high school. My first day as a freshman. Emily the High Schooler. Emily the freshman (sorry, I wanted to see how it looked). I am now counting credits. The thought sounds a little scary, but it's not that bad.

Today, I started to read Frankenstein. Actually, I only finished the introduction and the preface--then I watched some home movies with Mark. I plan to read more soon, though. I'm excited to read it. It looks good. Someday, my hope is to write a book that will be the equivalent to Frankenstein. But, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Tonight we are having spaghetti. I am quite excited. I like spaghetti. I mean, it's not my favorite food, but it's good. Must go, it's supper time. Goodbye, blogging buddies!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow Emily! I can't believe you are in High School! I still remember you running around being your hyper self! lol You have become a great young lady!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David. I still am running around being my hyper self! LOL. I can't believe that I'm in high school either. It seems like just yesterday that I was outside playing in the mud (Actually, it probably was yesterday).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts