I'm in Virginia (and I like it)

8:59 AM

Well, I'm back from the WILDS. I'm not home, but I am camping with my family. On Saturday, we went to the Biltmore mansion, and today, we are going to Monticello. Then, tomorrow, we go home! And I can sleep in my own bed : )

Now, about the Wilds. I will go into further detail at home (the wi-fi at this campground isn't too great) and add pictures. But I'll tell you a few things now. The trip down was fun. My van (who we named Benny) was the cool van. We had the GPS (who we named Bertha), and we had the cool people. There was a little feuding between the two vans (but it was all in jest) and we all had a fun time. After we left the church, we played Catch Phrase. If you don't know what that is, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to explain the it. Anyway, we played it and had fun. Then we sang, played Who What Where and Why, sang a little more, tried to sleep, sang a little more, teased the other van, and sang. It was fun.

Camp was cool! The Blue Hatfield's (my team) won, and we were dynamite! The preaching was really good, and it was really cool to go back to our cabin and talk about what spoke to our hearts in the message. I made a few friends (and got to watch one of them eat a bug), and I got a tee-shirt for everyone to sign. I haven't counted the signatures yet, but I know I have quite a few.

I'll get off now, because I have to check a few other blogs, but I can't wait to see you all and tell you about my trip. I'll be home on Tuesday night, so I'll see you guys on Wednesday. TTFN (ta ta for now), Emily.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a good time Emily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have a good time. I missed my family (my cousins included) for a little bit on Tuesday, though. But I got over it. I think I'll go again next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts