I'm Back

3:53 PM

The Wilds was a lot of fun. On Tuesday, I wasn't too sure whether or not I would come back again, but by Wednesday, I had changed my mind. What was my favorite part of camp, you ask? Well, I think that the most fun I had was on the car trip down. I'm not sure, though. I had quite a good time with the girls from my cabin. I have our cabin picture hanging up in my office, downstairs. I won't forget my first time at camp.

 Today, my brother and our neighbors had an air-soft war. It was so funny to see them running around in masks and carrying guns around. Seriously, they look like storm troopers, from Star Wars. Haha.

I was watching Anne of Green Gables the other day, and I must say that you are never too old to love that movie. My little sister Annie has decided that she likes Gilbert. Who doesn't, though?: ) Anyway, in the sequel to Anne of Green Gables (I watched that, too) Anne writes a book about where she lives, and the people she loves. I had been thinking about doing that myself, and well, watching the movie made up my mind. Yesterday, I started writing another book. It's going to be about my beautiful Meadows (we call our neighborhood Meadows), and the people I love. Of course, the story won't be like a biography; but the characters in the book will be based on the people I love. That means that each and every one of you will play some part in this book. Actually, all of the books that I've written have a little bit of my loved ones in them. I can't help it. It's just something that happens. Maybe it's because you're all so interesting : )

Now I will get off. I started to read another Agatha Christie book. It's called Three Blind Mice. For those of you who were at the Wilds, they said that Three Blind Mice was one of the bestselling books in the world. It's pretty good; deliciously creepy. Goodbye all!

P.S. I plan to put my pics from the Wilds on here sometime.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can I be skinny in your book? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think gilbert is cute too! the most fun i had was being with u @ cool beans, and just finding my way around with u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. our team is dynamite, yeah,
    our team is dynamite:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, aunt Kim, you can be skinny.
    And Sarah, I LOVE Gilbert. He is sooo awesome (And cute)--he is so romantic. I think that I want to watch the movie again--although it's so sad when Matthew dies. But Gil sorta makes up for that. Our team sure is dynamite! Go blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts