Enjoying the Summer

Monday, July 12, 2010

I just want to tell everyone not to expect me to post everyday. I want to do some things this summer, and I can't take up all my time blogging. I love to blog, but I still need to have a picnic with my friends, have a rehearsal or two with Morgan and Bethanie, go swimming in the dark, have a baseball game.....stuff like that. Plus, I want to work some more on my books (I just started a mystery by the way!) So, while I'll probably be blogging like normal (checking your blogs/commenting), don't get too upset if I don't post. Thanks, everyone. I hope you understand. I just want to enjoy my summer--and get halfway through one of my books : )

(By the way, I'm going to a family reunion on the 24th!!! I am soo excited. And on the 17th, I'm going to a wedding--the reception is at DiSalvo's! That's supposed to be a really good restaurant! I can't wait!)

2 comments:

  1. Stacey assures me that the food will be great at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it will! I got the chicken stuffed with mushroom, or whatever it was. It sure sounded good. That's only four days away, isn't it? Is she nervous?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)