Another tag!!!

8:55 PM

Here's yet another tag! (Really, I love doing these. I think that I'm addicted to them. Haha)




•Have you ever run outside during a rainstorm (and if so, please describe it)?
I probably have---I always want to. And I've always had this longing to dance (and sing) in the rain.


•What is your favorite Sense & Sensibility version: 2008 or 1995?
Whichever one has Kate Winslette. That's the only one I've seen.


What's your favorite scene in Sense & Sensibility? I like the scene where Marianne takes Margaret for a walk where it's about to rain, Margaret complains, Marianne says it won't rain and Margaret says, "You always, say that, and it always does!) Then Marianne and Margaret go for their walk, Margaret falls and Willaby (spelling?) finds her. I like some other scenes, too (and they're all with Willaby (spelling?)


•Do you keep a journal (and if so, how many have you filled)?
Yesssss.......I almost filled one up.

•What is your favorite thing about summer? The summer nights, swimming, the inspiration it gives me, picnics, extra daylight, bare feet and shorts...and so much more.

•What is your favorite classical song?
Ummm. I like Leibestraum (spelling?). Moonlight Sonata is really pretty too. And Canon in D. My final anwer is Canon in D.

•It's your wedding day. And while you are going down the aisle (gracefully, of course), the audience suddenly bursts into singing "How Do You Solve A Problem Like ____ (your name)?" What are your emotions? I'd probably blush as red as the roses in my bouquet, try to remember if anyone present went by the name of Emily, start to laugh, and eventually start to sing along.

•What is your favorite scene in Sense & Sensibility? Is the same scene in the movie(s) (and if so, do you like it as well)? I've never read the book.


•Which of Jane Austen's books is your favorite? Why? I've never read any Jane Austen book (please forgive me, aunt Kim!) It would probably be Emma.



•Describe your perfect reading "nook": On my window bench, by my open window.


•Have you ever been accused of reading a book when you were supposed to be doing chores? Oh *laughs wildly* I'm sure I have. (Because I do it all the time)


•You are on the beach, and you are wearing normal clothes (NOT a bathing suit). Do you consider jumping into the cold ocean anyway? Yes. Definitely.


Do you consider yourself a matchmaker like Emma?
Oh, yeah. I love to match make. It's so fun.



•What are your opinions involving letters: short and brief or long and lovely? Long and lovely. I love to write looong letters (and blog posts--hahahahaha)


•What Scripture verse has encouraged you a lot recently? James 2:13-14 (read my last post here)


•Do you consider yourself an artist? If so, in what way? I am an artist. My art: novels, and songs.


•What interests you in a blog: beautiful layout or good content? I like good content. That's what is most important.


•Do you believe in saving your first kiss for your wedding day? Yessss.....



•Did you enjoy answering all these questions? Yes!!!


I tag anyone who plays the piano
And
Anyone who has seen the movie Elf (and likes/thinks it's funny)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts