Tag...Once again

Friday, June 25, 2010

And here is yet another tag.....


What is the best summer holiday? The 4th of July!


In your opinion, what months are a part of summer? June, July, and August (although this year, May could be considered summer.)



How hot is too hot? When I'm burning up (and there is no air conditioning). I love hot weather.


What low temp. makes you bummed? 70 degrees and under.


What is one article of clothing you simply love, but you can only where is the summer? Shorts. And flip-flops. And tank tops are cool, too.


What's your favorite thing to do in the summer? Write (and swim, get together with family, dream, and write. And write. And write. I also love to write)


Where's your favorite place to be in the summer? My bedroom window. Writing.


Favorite scent for sunscreen? I like sunscreen that smells like....Sunscreen!


What is your swimsuit like? Mis-matched. I have blue swim shorts, a pink tankini top, and a blue rash guard. I should be getting a new one soon, and that will be more....matched.


You've just gotten home from the beach, you smell like? Sunscreen. And the great outdoors. Ah, fresh air!


Who are you going to tag?


Anyone who.......

Loves summer!


2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun swimming with you guys and Mee-Mee the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sunscreen stinks... =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)