Super Hero

7:51 PM

This is a song a wrote last week for Fathers Day (and Mothers day). I just thought I'd put it on here to show my appreciation for my dad.

Happy Fathers Day, Daddy. I love you!

Super Hero


You
Played with me
Dad, you were always there.
Taught me how to ride a bike
Swung me through the air.
I just hope
One day I'll find the words
To say what I want to say

(chorus)

If I had to describe you in a word
I'd say perfect
Everything that I need to know
You taught it
And if you
Want to know
My super hero
Is you
~~~~~
You
You gave me
All the love I'll ever need
Mom, you were a farmer
Who planted a seed
I just hope
That someday
I'll find the words to say

(chorus)

If I had to describe you in a word
I'd say perfect
Everything that I need to know
You taught it
And in case you
Want to know
My super hero
Is you

(bridge)

Some kids look up to superman
But I will always look up to you
Mom and Dad

(chorus)

Cuz If I if I had to describe you in a word
I'd say perfect
Everything that I need to know
You taught it
And if you want to know
My super hero
My super duper
Oh so super hero
Is you

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Cool song Emily! Is there music to it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working on music--in my head. I might show it to Morgan if I don't think of a tune. She can come up with pretty cool music. But I have some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Emily. You are one remarkable kid! Did you show it to your parents yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! No, I didn't show it to my parents, yet. I plan on doing it eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! I have one for July 4th the I'm gonna post (it's not as good as this one, though)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts