Still One More Tag

Friday, June 25, 2010

How old are you? 14. But everyone already knows that, so, what's the point in asking it?

Is this your first tag? Nope. And it won't be my last.

Have you ever moved? Three times. I moved down the street when I was two, I moved into my brother's bedroom when I was six, and when I was seven, I moved in my old bedroom with Annie.

What is your favorite animal? Dog. My least favorite: flies. And chipmunks make me mad. I want to shoot them.

What is your favorite movie? Aaaa! This is a hard question for me to answer! My favorite movie changes ALL THE TIME!!! Um, how 'bout, Peter pan, Prince Caspian, The Princess Bride, The Blue and the Gray...South Pacific, Oklahoma...I think I got most of them.

What is your favorite book? I'll only write seven. Betsy-Tacy (the last six books), and Emily's Climb.

Are you an elf? I'm short.

Who do you like better,Peter Pevensie, or Prince Caspian? Peter Pevensie.

How long have you been riding?
Been riding what? I've been riding in a car since...I was three days old. And I rode a horse once. I also rode a pony once.

Who are your favorite Lord of the Rings characters? I've only seen the first movie, and I only saw it twice, but I think that I'm going to say...Sam.

Do you get a lot of homework? All my work is homework. Haha.

Do you think tagging is awesome? Yeah. Not as awesome as some other things, but it's awesome. In a way.

How many times a week do you ride a horse? Um, zero?

Do you like blogging? Yeah. Of course. YESSSS!!!!!

Do people think you're strange? They have every reason to.

Do you like getting comments on your blog? Yes!!! (hint hint)

Do you like getting new followers on your blog? Yeah!!!! (hint hint)

Do you get bored easily? I'm tired of answering these questions! *grins* No, actually I get excited easily. Although, I get bored easily with some things.

Do you have an awesome blog? Well, I like to think so. But I don't want to sound conceited.

How many followers do you have? 8. *sighs* Please follow me, if you haven't already! PLLLLEASE!

What was the scariest moment with a horse you have had? I thought our neighbor's horse was going to bite my fingers off. There goes playing the piano. And guitar. And flute. And a lot of other stuff. That wasn't really scary, though. Anyway, you--whoever wrote this--you seem to have an obsession with horses.

Do you like school? I like lunch. haha. I like literature.

Are you a good actress? I've been told I am. And hey, why should I argue. I like to believe people--it comes naturally.

Do you like music? Ahh, yes. Where would I be without it? Music is so important to me.

Do you like taking personality quizzes? Yes. It's always fun. Like, I found out that out of Jane Austen's characters, I'm most like Eleanor Dashwood. I was hoping for Emma, but I guess that's okay.

Do you like long or short posts? It depends. I like to write long posts, and I like to read short posts. (JK!) I like to read--and write--long posts. Although short and sweet can be nice, too.

Are you easily entertained? He-he, yes. So much so, that it's sad.

Are you going to tag someone else? Yeah. I tag:

Anyone who has ever told or laughed at a blond joke.

3 comments:

  1. If you are short, the rest of us must be miniscule! I wonder what Jane Austen character I would be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they liked horses. lol By the way Emily, I like how at the end of each post it says Dreamed up by Emily at... It made me smile! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Kim: Oh yes, that's right! I'm taller than you now. Oh, I feel so happy.

    David: Well, it's true. I'm the only one (hopefully) who could come up with all these crazy answers and posts. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)