Pictures from Camping!!!!!

6:00 PM

Well, I'm back. I had a great time this Memorial Day weekend. As soon as we got there, Mark, David, and I went on a bike ride. It was dark when we got back and a police officer told us not to ride at night. A police officer, mind you, not a park ranger. Oh, I'm a criminal! I'll never be able to drive now! *cries and wails*
On Saturday, we went to the beach and swam in the lake. Then, we played volleyball. I got a tan! Although, I payed a price for it. Haha. My tan was a sunburn first, and I got heat sick. I missed the hamburgers and hot-dogs that night for supper :( I just didn't have an appetite. I guess that's what I get for wanting a tan. Lol.
There was a lot of Dutch Blitz played. And then there was a never ending Uno game. haha. We were up until 11:00. Then we tried Mad Gab. My team got all the easy answers. It was hilarious listening to Jackie and Jim. Can anyone say, "The Star Spangled Banner"? That was they're easiest one.We also played Apples to Apples. Some people were pretty happy until they started to lose. And I only won once (no, it wasn't me). Anyway, we had fun, and there were a lot of good laughs.
On Sunday, we had church. Then we had lunch. I must say, it was quite good. At 6:00 (actually it was more like 6:15) we had homemade ice-cream. That was AWESOME! After that, we went swimming and played volleyball. At dark, we went to the playground and played capture the flag. All I will say is: there is no doubt that you can be blinded by a flashlight.

And now, here are my pictures. Not all of them, of course. You'd probably get bored by all of them. There are a few scenery ones, and ones of my mom (she doesn't like her picture taken) that aren't on here. The majority of my pictures were of Londan. Oh, she's so cute!


This is a picture of the group at church.


This one is of Mark, trying to unfold the most stupid chair EVER.
Volleyball! (My dad took these pictures.)
I like this picture of David getting ready to hit the ball. It's cool.
The guys team. (Mark, David, and Jim. haha, they were.... an interesting trio)
The girls team. (Me, Jackie, and Mr. Tim--he joined our team after it was called the girls team. And Annie's in the picture because she liked to stand in the middle of everything.)
The game. haha. It was fun. I need to work on hitting the ball, though. LOL ;)

I might put more on here later. Right now I'm going to go. I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day; I did. When I got home, I went swimming in our pool (!!!!!) and then Morgan and Bethanie came over and we went swimming again. It was fun. See ya!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good pictures! I'm glad you had a good time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now that I'm back, maybe I can set up my photography page. Of course, I am going camping again in a week, so I might not have time to. Ohhh weell...I'll just have to make time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts