My Photography Blog

2:25 PM

So, on Friday, Mark and I went on a bike hike with our Youth Group. My dad says it was probably about ten miles. I knew that it ended at Walmart, and it started near--Rhones, I think my dad said--but I didn't realized how far that was. The whole way there I was going, "It's so far, it's so far! It's soooo far!" It was really fun, though, and I didn't get too tired. I enjoyed it, and I got to talk with my friend Cassandra.

Next, I'd like to thank everyone for their comments on my song, Super Hero. You don't know how much I appreciated it--especially since it wasn't my best song.

Now for the real reason of this post. I am starting a Photography blog, and if you want to see it, you need to let me know, so I can send you an e-mail. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi Emily,
    I'd like to be able to see your photography blog, so please send me an email or whatever you have to do. And hey, I LOVE reading your blogs. You are such a good and interesting writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your photo blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. When I set it up, I'll send you the invites. And thanks, Mee-Mee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see your photo blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im actually kinda glad i missed the bikehike, cuz i'm kinda wimpy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't that bad. Although my legs were sore the day after. And I was dead tired. I think you could have made it. Believe me, it was easy. Although, it didn't take very long to need a drink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts