Do you ever

9:38 AM

Feel like dancing? You just get a sudden urge to waltz around the room. Maybe you go crazy; your mind flies out the window. But still, you love the feeling. Even if you get dizzy from spinning in circles.


I think that everyone has moments like that--though they deny it. First, you start to sway, and then you take off. Why do we do that, though? We do we feel like dancing? "Is it just me?" we ask ourselves. No. I do it. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels like dancing.

Do you ever feel like singing?

Just bursting out in song? Maybe you're by yourself, maybe you're around other people; but you still just sing. I feel like that all the time. When we're happy, we feel like singing--it's as simple as that.

I know that this is somewhat random. But this post just formed in my head. And I guess that's because I feeling like dancing and singing. And also because I give in. So, I thought I'd write it down (when an idea comes into my head, I almost always write it down). I suppose I'll go now. Have a great summer! And don't forget to sing every once in while!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I luv dancing, but i don't feel very graceful when i dance when someone else is watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi emily! i just want you to know that i'll be there on sunday;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I won't be there on Sunday. I'll be camping. Maybe I'll call you today. YEA!!!!! You're back. Oh my word! I missed you sooooooooo much!!!! haha, the quintet is singing on July 18th by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts