Today is... Voting Day

3:58 PM

Well, today we are going to go vote for Sam Rohrer. Remember to pray that he wins. And if you don't mind, maybe you could pray for me--I have a cold, and colds make me MISERABLE. I have a cough, a headache (when I stand up too quick I feel like my head is going to explode), and am very stuffed up. My mom has the same thing, and her voice got deeper. Ugh, I detest colds! And this weather isn't the nicest thing, either. Of course, if it was nice and sunny, the weeds would probably be bothering me. Okay, I'm going to stop complaining now. Sorry about that.

I guess I'll get off now. I'm hungry and I think I'm going to go tell me mom. See ya later!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I hope you feel better soon, Em. AND I hope that you all don't share it with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts