My *sigh* Wonderful Day................

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today was great. I got to mow the grass (yea!!), clean the pool (not that that's super fun or anything), I got to see Londan, and I got some cool pictures of her.

Guess what! This time next week, I'll be camping!

Well, my dad is running the pool filter, so my guess is that we'll be swimming only a day or two after we get home from camping. Of course, the campground we'll be at has a lake, so we can go swimming there. Swimming is awesome. That's the sport for me; my mom always said I was half fish. But that's another story.

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who prayed for my family to get better. Our coughs are just about gone, and we aren't feeling as miserable. We should be in church tomorrow.

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I love photography. I like to carry my camera with me at all times, just in case I see a good photo opportunity. Well, yesterday I was looking through some of my pictures and started thinking (that's dangerous). To make a long story short, I decided to make a page for my photography on my blog. One of these days I'd like to frame a few of my pictures, too. Especially my Londan pictures :)

Now I'm going to go work on my photography page. Have a grrrrreat day! (Now I sound like to tiger on those frosted flakes commercials. I love frosted flakes)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, emily! I FINALLY GOT ON YOUR BLOG! luv ur blog. (luv u 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! Hahahahaha. After what, about 1 million years? lol. Soo, you like my blog. No, I must correct myself: luv it. Thank you. And I love how you add that you luv me. haha. Luv you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your pictures :) Especially the ones of Londan! I love to see pictures of her for some reason ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I wonder why. haha, well I hope you liked the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where is your photography page? or are you not done with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't even set it up yet. It takes a long time to load the pictures on, so I have to find a time that I have about an hour on my hands. haha. I'll work on it. But it's probably not going to be till after Hammond.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see, well i can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get them on! I was trying to work on it last night, but my dad said it was time for bed--and then he got on! haha. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)