My Brother is Hilarious

1:48 PM

Seriously. Mark never fails to make me laugh.

Last night, I was in the mood to laugh (haven't you heard the saying, "laughing makes you live longer?"). So I said to Mark, "Make me laugh." He had me cracking up before long. And while he was telling me jokes and making faces, he was building a tractor trailer truck out of legos. That kid is amazing. Then I tried to make my buddy laugh (I call Mark buddy--sometimes). And I got him to laugh. Of course, he didn't laugh because my jokes were funny, but because they were pitiful--they were pretty bad. I sort of got the idea that he wasn't always laughing for me, but at me. Anyway, I don't really mind--I was, too. And who can blame us?

And so ends my post for Mark.I just thought I'd share how wonderful my brother is. He's my twin, I sometimes joke (actually, someone once asked if we were twins). Appreciate your brother (and sister)--you won't have them by you forever. And if there's someone in your life who makes you laugh or smile (maybe there's more than one someone), then let them know that you're thankful for the joy that they bring into your life. Hey, when someone says something like that to you, don't you feel good?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. emily, i like the "a day without rain" blog set. i'll give you my password tonight @ church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does feel good and I'm glad we have a whole family full of those kind of people! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad, too! And I'm excited that I get to spend a while with them this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you talk to Natalie about coming to Hammond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to see her tomorrow evening. We are going to go see a movie! :-) The movie is Robin Hood and I have heard that it is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds good. It's a newer movie, I bet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emily, it makes my heart glad to hear you say those wonderful things about your brother! I personally think that the 3 Redden children are the coolest kids EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. Thanks. I always love to hear that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts