Hello, one and all!

6:18 PM

Hello everyone! I just thought I'd share with you all (once again) that I'm going camping in two weeks! I'm so excited. Also, our van broke down, so we have been using "the sub"--that's what we call the suburban.

Well, that's all (like I said it would be!)

Oh, wait a second! I played ultimate frisbee for the first time last night and I loved it! My knee started to bother me, though--when I run a lot, my knees hurt sometimes.

Okay, that's all. I promise this time. Hope that you're all having a wonderful day and enjoying the warm weather after that cold time.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ultimate frisbee - I'm impressed. That's quite an active game! Em, have you told the doctor about your knees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. My parents don't think it's anything serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ultimate frisbee is a lot of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is! We should play it at Hammond.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts